A selection of articles related to dark goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Dark Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dark Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Dark Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dark Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ISIS: Dark Goddess
- ISIS: Dark Goddess by Thomas A. McKean – 11/30/05 http://www. thomasamckean.
- BEYOND WICCA JOURNEY TO THE ONE The Dark Goddesses
- The Dark Goddesses. A favorite subject of this humble author is a study of the Dark. Goddesses of which my own personal favorite is Kali.
- DARK GODDESS
- Trim 5 1/2” x 8 1/4”. DARK. GODDESS.
- Web - The Dark Goddess.pub
- DARK GODDESSES. We live in a culture that finds it hard to deal with Death. Death is regarded as the ultimate disaster, to be avoided at all cost.
- Emma Restall Orr In The Presence of The Dark Goddess
- In The Presence of The Dark Goddess. The Transformative Journey of Darkness and Devotion.
Suggested News Resources
- Disciples III: Resurrection
- Fallen heroes and monsters will be under your control, as they exact revenge in the name of their dark Goddess – Mortis. Players will be challenged to defeat their enemies via dark magic, brute force and courage.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dark Goddesses
- printDigg Digg Click on the goddess' name to get more information.
- Embracing the Dark Goddess - waningmoon.com
- During a dark time of my life, when I was trying to deal with the pain of past experiences, I had a vision of the dark goddess Lilith.
- Gifts of the Dark Goddess
- Learn the Mysteries of Avalon through the Arts of Sacred Magic.
- Dark Goddess - Sarwat Chadda - Author of Devil's Kiss
- The Dark Goddess is due out in the UK on July 1st. Below is a link giving you the cover in all it's glory, and Chapter One, in all it's gory.
- Lilith: From Demoness to Dark Goddess
- Lilith: From Demoness to Dark Goddess. By Aaron Leitch (Khephera).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.