A selection of articles related to dark.
Original articles from our library related to the Dark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dark.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Dark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dark books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In the Dark
- In the Dark: Crucial Industries Confront Cyberattacks. Introduction and Summary.
- DARK WINTER
- FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE. DARK WINTER. Bioterrorism Exercise.
- Supernovae, Dark Energy, and the Accelerating Universe
- exploded supernovae, all discovered on a pre-specified ob- serving date during the dark phase of the moon.
- The Dark Side of Choice: When Choice Impairs Social Welfare
- The Dark Side of Choice: When Choice Impairs. Social Welfare. Simona Botti and Sheena S.
- Dark Horizons: 10 National Parks Most Threatened by New Coal
- Photo of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area courtesy of Michael Melford/ National Geographic. Dark Horizons.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Dark' studio has bright future
- Now the independent acquisition and distribution company is hoping for similar success with another horror movie, the Katie Holmes-starring “Don't Be Afraid of the Dark,” released on Friday.
- Movies: 'Afraid of the Dark,' 'Our Idiot Brother'
- The "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" remake with Katie Holmes and Guy Pearce isn't another "Pan's Labyrinth" but is a cut above the last "Saw" film. "Colombiana," is the story of a woman, played by Zoe Saldana, who's raised to be an assassin. More fun?
- Box Office Update: 'The Help' Braves Hurricane Irene to Stay at No. 1
- 2, followed by "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" and "Our Idiot Brother," with Hurricane Irene taking a big bite out of the domestic box office as theaters close on the East Coast.
Suggested Web Resources
- Darkness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A dark object absorbs photons, and therefore appears dim in comparison to other objects.
- Dark (type) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon
- The Dark type (Japanese: あくタイプ Evil type) is one of the seventeen elemental types.
- Dark Horizons
- News, images, video clips and reviews of current and upcoming blockbuster films .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.