A selection of articles related to dark.
Original articles from our library related to the Dark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dark.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Dark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dark books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In the Dark
- In the Dark: Crucial Industries Confront Cyberattacks. Introduction and Summary.
- DARK WINTER
- FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE. DARK WINTER. Bioterrorism Exercise.
- Supernovae, Dark Energy, and the Accelerating Universe
- exploded supernovae, all discovered on a pre-specified ob- serving date during the dark phase of the moon.
- The Dark Side of Choice: When Choice Impairs Social Welfare
- The Dark Side of Choice: When Choice Impairs. Social Welfare. Simona Botti and Sheena S.
- Dark Horizons: 10 National Parks Most Threatened by New Coal
- Photo of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area courtesy of Michael Melford/ National Geographic. Dark Horizons.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Dark' studio has bright future
- Now the independent acquisition and distribution company is hoping for similar success with another horror movie, the Katie Holmes-starring “Don't Be Afraid of the Dark,” released on Friday.
- Movies: 'Afraid of the Dark,' 'Our Idiot Brother'
- The "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" remake with Katie Holmes and Guy Pearce isn't another "Pan's Labyrinth" but is a cut above the last "Saw" film. "Colombiana," is the story of a woman, played by Zoe Saldana, who's raised to be an assassin. More fun?
- Box Office Update: 'The Help' Braves Hurricane Irene to Stay at No. 1
- 2, followed by "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" and "Our Idiot Brother," with Hurricane Irene taking a big bite out of the domestic box office as theaters close on the East Coast.
Suggested Web Resources
- Darkness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A dark object absorbs photons, and therefore appears dim in comparison to other objects.
- Dark (type) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon
- The Dark type (Japanese: あくタイプ Evil type) is one of the seventeen elemental types.
- Dark Horizons
- News, images, video clips and reviews of current and upcoming blockbuster films .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamide naming
hash table problems with hash tables
train station accessibility
photo finish types of photographs