A selection of articles related to dark.
Original articles from our library related to the Dark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dark.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Dark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dark books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'The Division' Review, Day 2: The Dark Zone To The Rescue
- There's something interesting inside of The Division. On one level, it's a fairly standard third-person shooter, albeit with some RPG mechanics and a loot system on top of it.
- Aaron Paul says a Dark Tower role 'would be pretty cool'
- And although Paul has not been confirmed to costar in the film, he told Yahoo Movies on Wednesday, “I think being in Dark Tower would be pretty cool.
- Review: Aurora's Debut Album Offers Pop Bait and Dark Introspection
- “All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend”. (Glassnote). Fears and sorrows hold a radiant gleam on “All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend,” the rapturous debut album by the 19-year-old Norwegian singer and songwriter Aurora.
- Dark Side Of Investment In Fast-Growing Vietnam
- Vietnam has hung a light out for factory investment in Asia. The Southeast Asian country keeps costs and entry barriers low for foreign ventures. But another aspect of investment compares more to power outages: on, off, on again and now off once more.
- 9 March 2016 in News: Dark matter satellites trigger massive birth of stars
- Around large galaxies, such as the Milky Way, these dark matter sub-haloes are large enough to host enough gas and dust to form small galaxies on their own, and some of these galactic companions, known as satellite galaxies, can be observed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ryanair recent history
mexican revolution maderos presidency
world council of churches controversy
hodge dual the codifferential