A selection of articles related to darkness.
Original articles from our library related to the Darkness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Darkness.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of...
New Testament >> I John
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead. 12:2 There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him. 12:3...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: 10:2 And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Darkness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Darkness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Watch: Kevin Bacon Is Afraid of 'The Darkness' in New Trailer
- He took on the ferocious forces of nature itself the underloved giant croc gem Rogue. Now Blumhouse has released a trailer for his latest horror pic, The Darkness, which finds McLean tackling the supernatural predators in the great outdoors.
- 'Tornado of Darkness': We Saw the Total Solar Eclipse from a Plane (Video)
- Tuesday's total eclipse of the sun thrilled millions of skywatchers in the Pacific Ocean region — including 163 passengers aboard a flight from Alaska to Hawaii, who witnessed the spectacle from an altitude of 37,000 feet (11,000 meters).
- Mercury's mysterious surface darkness revealed
- About a year ago, scientists proposed that Mercury's darkness was due to carbon that gradually accumulated from the impact of comets that travelled into the inner Solar System.
- Solar eclipse briefly plunges parts of Asia into darkness
- PALEMBANG, Indonesia — People gazed at the sky in wonder and cheered while others knelt in prayer as a total eclipse of the sun unfolded over Indonesia on Wednesday, briefly plunging cities into darkness and startling wildlife. The rare astronomical ...
- Omnia Technical Director Joseph Muro's Went From Darkness to the Lighting Booth
- Let's get this out of the way: Joseph Muro, 39, is the technical director at Omnia, Caesars Palace's $107 million nightlife behemoth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestenants policy
blueprint origin of name
steampunk steampunk as a subculture
louisiana famous citizens
drum major history