A selection of articles related to darkness dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Darkness Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Darkness Dictionary.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of...
New Testament >> I John
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: 10:2 And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Darkness Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Darkness Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Free Speech and Fanatics: A Final Rejoinder to Sam Harris
- It is precisely to dull the reactions of the public and reduce the citizenry's scope of thought that the Inner Party in Orwell's 1984 studiously trims words from the dictionary.
- The Message @ 10
- It is they who coined such words as 'marginalisation' and 'Islamisation' both of which cannot be found in any English dictionary.
- Finding Your Voice: What Star Trek and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Can Teach You
- It was about the scariness of growing up, living with the duality of darkness and light, and struggling to find your own voice. There's a term in pop culture for when a mediocre TV show suddenly becomes better: Riker's beard. It refers to ...
- Will Star Wars: Rebels connect The Force Awakens to Knights of the Old Republic?
- This season has seen Kanan, the last Padawan attempt to teach Ezra the ways of the Jedi while Ezra has begun to be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force as he grows in power. The rest of the Rebels team is helping the greater Rebellion seek a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.