- Of these, the Darod, Dir, and Hawiye trace their descent from Samaale through Irir Samaale. "Sab" is the term .
- REFUGEE STATUS APPEALS AUTHORITY NEW ZEALAND
- the Brava Coast, who themselves established a relationship with the Darod of .
- Somalia, when the US tried to 'save' the country from Somalis
- Barre's popularity felt the loss's repercussions, and he turned to his clan, the Marehan (a sub-clan of the Darod) for legitimacy.
- Central Ohio's Somali immigrants build their American futures
- Columbus is majority Darod, the clan of Mohamed Siad Barre, the last president of Somalia, who was ousted from power two decades ago. But within that clan are sub-clans, including Marehan, Majerten and Dhulbahante.
- DÜNYANIN VİCDANINDAKİ YARA; SOMALİ
- Ülkede tek bir millet olsa da, Hawiye, Darod, Isaaq, Rahanweyn ve Dir kabilelerinin sınırları ülkede gerçekleri belirliyor. Her kabile bünyesinde alt gruplar –bir bakıma daha küçük kabileler- barındırıyor.
- Darod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Darod (Somali: Daarood, Arabic: دارود) is a Somali clan.
- the darod fire back...mohamed siad togane
- Jan 11, 2003 THE DAROD FIRE BACK Mohamud Togane email@example.com Mudane Muse Soodi Yellahow) apparently I have stepped on Darod toes.
Darod is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Darod books and related discussion.