- Insider Trade: John Pilla Sold 3661 Shares of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc
- Darsana Capital Partners Lp owns 4.80 million shares or 13.97% of their US portfolio.
- Were Analysts Bullish Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR) This Week?
- Darsana Capital Partners Lp owns 2.31 million shares or 9.28% of their US portfolio.
- Msci Incorporated (NYSE:MSCI) Shorted Shares Increased 29.83% After Market Selling
- Moreover, Darsana Capital Partners Lp has 5.73% invested in the company for 1.60 million shares.
- No relief in sight for Slaters shareholders
- It is unclear who the remaining short-selling funds are, but it is expected they include Darsana Capital, led by former Eton Park Capital Management trader Anand Desai, and the $20bn New York-based Tiger Global, which had reportedly been shorting ...
- June deadline for Cayman EU funds passport
- Also on the panel was Lisa Stanton, in-house counsel at Darsana Capital Partners. While she agreed that most US managers are relying on reverse solicitation, some are talking about what is involved in the Private Placement Regimes and perhaps thinking ...
Darsana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Darsana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesinjective sheaf fine sheaves
adhan also called azan or aazan
poso tourism and culture
chesty puller quotes
ben moody guitars