- Wagner: Das Rheingold CD review – a promising start to a budget Ring
- With such a flood of outstanding archive material constantly being transferred to disc, the beginning of a new recorded Ring cycle is no longer quite the event it used to be.
- An Artist Finds a Simple Way to Stay Young
- Her bedroom, which overlooks her studio, consists of a queen-sized bed, twin 1740 Venetian palace chairs, and part of an aquatic-themed stage set for Wagner's Das Rheingold by the early 20th-century Italian decorator Galileo Chini.
- The 2015 Bayreuth Festival Ring: Das Rheingold
- After two years of being voraciously booed in every performance of every run, Frank Castorf's production of the Ring cycle at the Bayreuth Festival appears to have turned the corner.
- Wagner: Das Rheingold CD review – essential listening
- In this fertile collaboration, the result of concert performances in Munich earlier this year, Simon Rattle finds true form as the great Wagnerian we always suspected he could be.
- Album Review Das Rheingold
- Here's a contender for the Wagner shelf: a cheapo Rheingold that stirs and shakes even where it's less than perfect. From the very opening, Van Zweden reveals a spacious translucence that characterises his entire reading.
Das Rheingold is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Das Rheingold books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.