- MOLECULAR RELATIONSHIPS OF SPECIES OF
- genera Pseudantechinus, Parantechinus and Dasykaluta.
- JRSWA VOL 85(2)
- the dasyurids Dasykaluta rosamondae and Ningaui timealeyi increased when juveniles entered the population following seasonal breeding.
- Improving Australia's ability to protect its island habitats from feral
- Dasykaluta rosamondae (Ride, 1964) Little Red Kaluta, Little Red Antechinus. Dasyuroides byrnei Spencer, 1896 Kowari.
- A VERTEBRATE FAUNA SURVEY OF THE PROPOSED HOPE
- (Dasykaluta rosamundae); two individuals were captured in site HD09.
- Sex is matter of life, then death for male marsupials
- They found that in some of these animals, such as the antechinus, the phascogale and the dasykaluta, male attempts to father offspring cost them their lives. Lust for life?
- This mammal is dying to have sex. Literally.
- According to the new study, which now appears in PNAS, suicidal sex occurs in certain insect-eating mouse-like marsupials, namely those belonging to the generas Antechinus, Phascogale, Dasykaluta, and Parantechinus.
- Scientists explain fatal attraction
- The paper said die offs after sex occurred in all 12 species of Antechinus, which includes a little marsupial mouse, and three species of Phascogale and in the single specie of Dasykaluta.
- New research shows the benefits of suicidal reproduction
- The highest rate of suicidal reproduction occurred in the Australian genera Antechinus (12 species), Phascogale (3 species) and, Dasykaluta (one species).
- Dasykaluta rosamondae (Kaluta, Little Red Antechinus, Little Red
- Dasykaluta rosamondae. Status_ne_off Status_dd_off Status_lc_on Scientific Name: Dasykaluta rosamondae. Species Authority: (Ride, 1964).
- ADW: Dasykaluta: Classification
- Tribe Dasyurini (dasyures, quolls, dibblers, Tasmanian devil, and relatives). Genus Dasykaluta (little red kaluta).
- Little red kaluta | Dasykaluta rosamondae facts
- Explains everything about little red kaluta, member of the Dasyuromorphia order and the Dasyuridae family.
- Reproduction in Dasykaluta rosamondae
- Dasykaluta rosamondae, which has a restricted distribution in the arid north-west of. Western and he proposed the new generic name, Dasykaluta.
Dasykaluta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dasykaluta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesford y-block engine
kalyan current developments
islam vs hinduism
martin sharp luna park