Data Mining Definition
A selection of articles related to data mining definition.
Original articles from our library related to the Data Mining Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Data Mining Definition.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Data Mining Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Data Mining Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Data Mining: An Overview
- Data Mining (New York: Addison Wesley, 1996). 2. For a more technically- oriented definition of data mining, see.
- Data Mining Report
- Deﬁnition of “data mining.
- Introduction Introduction Spatial Data Mining: Definition
- by doing a topic search on spatial data mining research from 1997 to 2007. Spatial Data Mining: Definition.
- Genealogical Data Mining Definition of Data Mining Acquiring “Data”
- The expression “data mining” is now widely used in the Information Systems arena. However, the exact meaning of the expression is still not widely known.
Suggested News Resources
- Data Mining: Tools and Certificates
- The "data mining" definition has been created by marketing industries just to summarize in a buzz word technics of applied statistics and applied mathematics to the data stored in your hard disk.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is data mining? definition and meaning
- Definition of data mining: Sifting through very large amounts of data for useful information.
- What is data mining? - Definition from Whatis.com
- Data mining is the analysis of data for relationships that have not previously been discovered.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Data Mining Definition Topics
Related searcheshypobranchial gland
after death hindu
dream dictionary boyfriend
abu bakr al-karaji
norm mathematics properties