- Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatraya asks Arvind Kejriwal to clear dues of over
- NEW DELHI: Union Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatraya has asked Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to clear dues worth Rs 1,127.87 crore relating to ESIC healthcare scheme -- a move that may trigger another confrontation between the Centre and the ...
- Only Modi and KCR can clarify on TRS joining NDA: Dattatraya
- Dattatraya replied so when asked whether the TRS would join the Union government. He said the Prime Minister and the Telangana CM are alone could give an answer. On the question of financial package to Telangana State, Dattatraya said Union Finance ...
- Dattatraya condemns attack on senior journalist in Warangal
- Hyderabad: Union Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatraya today strongly condemned the assault on senior journalist Pasham Yadagiri, Dr. Ramakrishna Rao and others by Vishwajit A.S.
- Dattatraya seeks Rs. 2400 Cr for SCR
- Hyderabad, Feb 11 (INN): Union Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatraya on Thursday urged the Central Government to allocate Rs. 2,400 Crore for South Central Railway in the next Railway Budget. Dattaraya called on Union Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu at ...
Dattatraya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dattatraya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.