- may 6, 7
- May 6, 2011 Hicks. Various composers/arr. Hicks.
- by countless musicians around the world including: Melissa Etheridge. Al DiMeola. Kaki King.
- Download - Fernandes Guitars
- Davey Johnstone - Elton John Band. Paul Leary - Butthole Surfers. Mike Post - Producer.
- Elton John lines up shows ahead of Las Vegas return
- During the Vegas shows, John will be accompanied by his band, which features guitarist Davey Johnstone, bassist Bob Birch, percussionist John Mahon, drummer Nigel Olsson, keyboardist Kim Bullard and percussionist Ray Cooper.
- Magna carta : tradizione e rock (cinque album)
- Poi Lyell Tranter abbanona la Band, tornandosene in Australia, e Davey Johnstone ne prende il posto, incidendo con loro "Songs From Wasties Orchard" e "In Concert" prima di lasciare a sua volta il gruppo per andare a lavorare con Elton John.
- Davey Johnstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Davey Johnstone (born 6 May 1951, Edinburgh, Scotland), is a Scottish rock guitarist and vocalist, best known for his work with Elton John.
- DaveyJohnstoneFan.com - A TRIBUTE TO DAVEY JOHNSTONE
- GIGS · LINKS · PHOTOS · BIOGRAPHY · DISCOGRAPHY · TIDBITS · NOTES.
- DaveyJohnstoneFan.com - BIOGRAPHY
- Davey Johnstone was born May 6th, 1951 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Exclusive interview: Davey Johnstone - my career with Elton John
- Apr 4, 2011 Davey Johnstone on stage with Elton John, Norfolk, Virginia, 2011. example," marveled Elton John guitarist Davey Johnstone the other day.
- Davey Johnstone
- Davey Johnstone.com. eltonjohn.
Davey Johnstone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Davey Johnstone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.