Day Of Atonement
A selection of articles related to day of atonement.
Original articles from our library related to the Day Of Atonement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Day Of Atonement.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; 16:2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Day Of Atonement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Day Of Atonement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Day of Atonement in The Old Testament
- The Day of Atonement in The Old Testament. (This Study Covers Leviticus 16:1- 28; 23:26-32, Numbers 29:7-11).
- Yom Kippur -
- Hebrew for Christians by John J. Parsons. 1.
- THE DAY OF ATONEMENT YOM KIPPUR
- Objectives: • To identify some of the main components of the Day of Atonement. the Day of Atonement, the sixth holy day in the seven-feast cycle: 1.
Suggested News Resources
- High Holidays: Wrestling with Forgiveness
- As we approach the Day of Atonement, we can take three paths to forgiveness: focusing on the injured, on the injurer, or—ideally and most challenging—on the relationship between them.
- New year brings optimism
- It is quite a somber period, culminating with Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Yet we have quite joyous associations with the New Year. In poorer times it was one of the two times that parents bought their children new clothes.
- Singing a new song -- Allentown celebrates new synagogue
- "We're hoping to have a hundred families by the High Holy Days," she added, meaning the autumn period that includes the major Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashana (the New Year) and Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement).
- Faith And Inspiration: Saints For Today
- Born into an Orthodox Jewish family in Breslau, Germany on Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement, Edith became a convinced atheist in her school and early university years, though never ceasing to seek truth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yom Kippur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "eve [of] day [of] atonement") is the day preceding Yom Kippur, corresponding to the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Tishrei.
- Judaism 101: Yom Kippur
- The name "Yom Kippur" means "Day of Atonement," and that pretty much explains what the holiday is.
- The DAY of ATONEMENT
- The Day of. Atonement. and then the.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Day Of Atonement Topics
lithium hydride uses
opera sociology of opera
frequency of an allele