Day Of Atonement
A selection of articles related to day of atonement.
Original articles from our library related to the Day Of Atonement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Day Of Atonement.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; 16:2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Day Of Atonement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Day Of Atonement books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Day of Atonement
- One hardly knows what to do with Leviticus 16. The Hebrew scholars all say it is a difficult chapter. Verses 11-19 is a repetition and attempts to explain the results are subjective hunches with different results.
- The true, tangled tale of the teddy bear, Theodore Roosevelt and the
- Far from the deadly predator of popular imagination, the black bear specimen that the hunting party happened upon that fateful day in 1902 was mangy and exhausted from the long chase. It snapped at ... “Its recovery is an atonement for our sins.
- The importance of the Blood of Christ
- The book of Leviticus and Numbers and others tell us that God told Moses to tell the Hebrews that there needed to be an atonement, or payment for sin. That atonement was a blood ... That should remind you of modern day folks too.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Day Of Atonement Topics
Related searchesbritish isles terminology rockall
culture of chile famous singers
harvard psilocybin project
list of extinct animals europe
pentecost when is pentecost
adana football teams
mullet haircut synonyms