Day Of Brahma
A selection of articles related to day of brahma.
Original articles from our library related to the Day Of Brahma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Day Of Brahma.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Day Of Brahma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Day Of Brahma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Specialist Philbert McLeod, Fort Washakie
- His worst day came one day when he was “coming home from a good mission” and “off to the left, 300 meters down, I saw a dead tree with a huge snake hanging off it; it must have been 16-feet long.” He received permission from the pilot to “go ahead and ...
- Brahma-2016 Picks up Momentum on Day-2
- KOCHI: Brahma-2016, the flagship techno-cultural festival of the Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering Technology (ASIET), witnessed large-scale participation of students from all the major engineering colleges in the State on Friday.
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- Hinduism's view of time is expansive and would make productivity mavens who want to account for every minute of the day freak out. We have kalpas, manvantaras and yugas. The shortest is a yuga which is 432,000 years long.
- Big Backstage Update on Why Ken Anderson is No Longer with TNA
- But past The Rock's Brahma Bull and Austins state of Texas, after that, I couldn't get into wrestlers with Tattoos after that. I'm over it as I'm older now and not nearly as judgmental as I used to be on this topic.
- How to have a pious party
- Shiva is part of the Hindu Trinity, along with other gods Vishnu and Brahma. While Hindus have many gods and divine beings, ... Maha Shivaratri is believed to be the day on which Shiva performed the Tandava.