Day Of Holi
A selection of articles related to day of holi.
Original articles from our library related to the Day Of Holi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Day Of Holi.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Day Of Holi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Day Of Holi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 40-day Holi festivities begin in Kullu temple
- Colours are applied to deities and people to mark the occasion," he said. History of making Holi a 40-day fest dates back to 1660 AD when the then Kullu's Jagat Singh had brought the idol of Raghunath from Ayodhya and installed it at Sultanpur in Kullu.
- Holi celebration to coincide with Human Rights Day
- Holi is a Sanskrit word, 'hola' which means grains. During this time, farmers harvest their stops and offer grains to the 'fire Gods'. Devotees gather and make these offerings to the 'havan kund'.
- Downgrade of the Day: Hollysys Automation Technologies Limited (HOLI)
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ:HOLI) received a stock rating Downgrade from JP Morgan on Thursday. In a note to investors, the firm issued a Neutral rating. The analysts previously had an Overweight rating on the stock.
- Major housing societies in Mumbai gear up to celebrate festival of colours
- These days, Dr Nilesh Bakshi, who runs a clinic near Bhatia Hospital in Tardeo, ends every consultation with an appeal for dry Holi. In the past, he has even sent volunteers door to door with such appeals in Tardeo.
- Indian Railways special trains to clear Holi rush for Mata Vaishno Devi
- Delhi-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra-Delhi tri-weekly AC Suvidha Express will depart from Old Delhi station at 11.05 PM every Monday, Thursday and Saturday from March 19 to 31, (six trips) to reach Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra at 12.15 PM the next day.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Day Of Holi Topics
Related searchesfleur-de-lis other meanings
the tao of pooh
lockheed constellation history
wan awk pansa