A selection of articles related to day.
Original articles from our library related to the Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Washington, DC, Metro to Close All Day Wednesday
- WASHINGTON — The subway system here will shut down all day on Wednesday to allow for wide-scale safety inspections prompted by a fire earlier this week, officials said Tuesday.
- Rubio ends campaign as Trump and Clinton win Florida – primary day live
- Rubio ends campaign as Trump and Clinton win Florida – primary day live. Read more: Marco Rubio ends presidential bid after Donald Trump takes Florida; Winner-take-all contests could push Trump over the finish line; Hispanic voters in Florida bemoan ...
- Election Day dawns after unusual Illinois primary campaign
- She began the day at an immigration workshop in Pilsen hosted by U.S. Rep.
- St. Patrick's Day Is All About the Green
- The annual holiday honoring Irish heritage—or of a cartoon version thereof anyway—is a day worth celebrating for the makers and purveyors of beer, and of green attire too. According to a report from WalletHub, 33.1 million residents of the U.
- Check Out the Best St. Patrick's Day and March Madness Food Deals
- It's quite a hectic time for food freebies and special restaurant deals—and that's a very good thing for consumers! This week, which kicked off with Pi Day promotions and $3.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.