Days Of The Week Modern Ordering
A selection of articles related to days of the week modern ordering.
Original articles from our library related to the Days Of The Week Modern Ordering. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Days Of The Week Modern Ordering.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Days Of The Week Modern Ordering is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Days Of The Week Modern Ordering books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mumbai weekend cultural calendar: Sachin Bondeart show, The Sunday Club at
- Mumbai artist Abraham George's new solo show animal.spirit.
- Beyond the monolith
- Islam Awareness Week at Yale framed Professor El Haitami's with six days full of cultural events and discussions hosted by Yale's Muslim Student Association (MSA). The scene was casual and inclusive. Some of us came ...
- Second Helpings: Mini restaurant reviews
- On Sundays, Order Up — reviews of inexpensive eateries — runs every other week, alternating with Matters of Taste restaurant reviews. In Preview, we ... Ama Cocina, 4 Sheridan Ave.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.