Dayton Art Institute
A selection of articles related to dayton art institute.
Original articles from our library related to the Dayton Art Institute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dayton Art Institute.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Dayton Art Institute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dayton Art Institute books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dayton Art Institute
- Dayton Art Institute. By wdtnzachhart Published: February 24, 2016, 2:33 pm Updated: February 24, 2016, 2:40 pm. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) · Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) · Share on Facebook (Opens in new ...
- Dayton Art Institute Begins $2.2 Million Renovation
- The Dayton Art Institute is commencing a $2.2 million renovation in preparation for its centennial celebration in 2019, reports the Toledo Blade's Roberta Gedert. Funded through a State of Ohio Capital Appropriations Bill approved two years ago, the ...
- Take yoga class in some very cool, but unexpected places
- Known for its masterpieces of art and unique spaces, the Dayton Art Institute seemed like an ideal venue for yoga.
- DVAC's newest program connects six artists to local art lovers
- “DVAC's CSA is a year of grass-roots art buying, collecting, networking, parties and special moments,” said Amy Deal, Dayton artist and co-coordinator of DVAC's CSA program with Alexis Larsen, external affairs director for the Dayton Art Institute.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.