Dayton Art Institute
A selection of articles related to dayton art institute.
Original articles from our library related to the Dayton Art Institute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dayton Art Institute.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Dayton Art Institute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dayton Art Institute books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Series2011 - Dayton Art Institute
- the beautiful Dayton Art Institute!
- The Dayton Art Institute 100 Years of African-American Art: The
- The Dayton Art Institute.
Suggested News Resources
- "Homegrown" team to lead the Dayton Art Institute
- The Dayton Art Institute's board of trustees announced that two Daytonians have been selected to lead the museum. Michael R.
- Dayton Art Institute lands major grant
- By Bill Scheidel The Dayton Art Institute has landed a federal grant to install Wi-Fi access through the building. The grant is worth over $100000 and is to help fund an interactive museum tour which will incorporate handheld devices and smartphones.
- Artist hopes to raise awareness of issue at Grand Lake St. Mary's
- Burroughs won the fourth annual Pamela P. Houk award from the Dayton Art Institute in 2004 for that program. After all those years of giving, she had earned a well-deserved retirement by a crystal-blue lake.
- Local arts leaders will take helm of Dayton Art Institute
- Two native Daytonians, both well-known leaders in the Miami Valley arts community, have been chosen to lead the Dayton Art Institute as partners. Michael R.
- Dayton Junior League seeking new members to help community
- Since its inception in 1920, the local Junior League has started or supported many diverse projects, from the Red Cross, the Dayton Art Institute and Hospice of Dayton to the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Secret Smiles and Destiny's Girls.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dayton Art Institute |
- Describes the museum's permanent collection, special exhibitions and events.
- Dayton Art Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Dayton Art Institute (DAI) is a museum of fine arts in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.