- Increased military spending to boost manufacturing and knowledge sectors
- DCN, a French company, supplied the Royal Saudi Navy with frigates and tankers, while UK's BAE Systems provided the country with Tornado aircraft and Eurofighter Typhoons. ...
- India Ramping up Submarine Arsenal: Foreign Companies in 'Make in India' Mode?
- The depleting submarine fleet of the Indian Navy (IN) that had rung alarm bells with defence community asking to increase their numbers to match that with its rivals.
- Egypt Becomes 2nd Customer for Gowind Corvettes
- Nov 8/14: Weapons. DCNS orders 4 of Oto Melara's 76/62 Super Rapid Multi Feeding (SRMF) guns to equip its 4 new Gowind 2500 corvettes. The SRMF variant enables the automatic selection of the most appropriate ammunition in the gun magazine.
- Rs 80000 crore worth defence projects cleared, 6 submarines to be built in India
- NEW DELHI: Defence projects worth a whopping Rs 80,000 crore were on Saturday cleared by the government which decided that six submarines will be made indigenously and over 8,000 Israeli antitank guided missiles and 12 upgraded Dornier ...
- Atlas Elektronik zeros in on Indian sonar deal
- The Scorpene is a diesel-electric attack submarine with additional air-independent propulsion jointly developed by the French shipbuilder DCN -- now DCNS -- and Spain's Navantia.
Dcn Propulsion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dcn Propulsion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Dcn Propulsion Topics
crusade of 1101 battle of mersivan
balti people culture
ben hogan trivia
list of cork people cork characters