De Havilland dh88 G Acsr
- The Comet chapter as related in DH - a history of de Havilland by Martin Sharp published by Calculations by Walker's team defined the required design formula. . The first Comet finished was G-ACSR, for Ken Waller and Cathcart Jones.
- R&R Aircraft
- De Havilland D.H. 88.
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF RAF MILDENHALL
- de Havilland DH88 “Comet” named "Grosvenor House," serial no. G-ACSS.
- Health Q + A
- eral population of Rio de Janeiro municipality, leading to 31 deaths. The small but real ... of a twin engined racing machine, a DeHavilland DH-88 Comet.
- Sticks and Tissue No 42 – May 2010
- May 23, 2010 de Havilland, Mitchell and Milligan. .. Australia won, as we know, by DH88 Comet Grosvenor House G-ACSS.
- De Havilland dh88 G Acsr | RM.com ®
- De Havilland dh88 G Acsr articles, reference materials. Need more on De Havilland dh88 G Acsr?
- De Havilland DH.88 Comet | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Feb 1, 2010 De Havilland DH.88 Comet G-ACSR taxiing out for a flight from Mildenhall, prior to the MacRobertson Air Race, 1934.
De Havilland dh88 G Acsr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, De Havilland dh88 G Acsr books and related discussion.