De La Chapelle Syndrome
A selection of articles related to de la chapelle syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the De La Chapelle Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on De La Chapelle Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
De La Chapelle Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, De La Chapelle Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clinical, Endocrinological, and Epigenetic Features of the 46,XX
- Jun 19, 2007 growth-related gene is discussed. (J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92: 3458–3465, 2007 ).
- Familial XX true hermaphroditism and the H-Y antigen
- In man, a similar mutation inherited as an autosomal recessive trait gives rise to the familial occurrence of the XX male syndrome (de la Chapelle et al., 1977).
- Testicular sperm recovery in nine 47,XXY Klinefelter patients
- with Klinefelter's syndrome (de la Chapelle et al, 1964;. Turner et al, 1995). The incidence of 47.
- Inheritance of Cancer
- sis colon cancer or Lynch syndrome (de la Chapelle,. 2004).
- ment of 46,XX have been reported (de la Chapelle et al. 1964, 1971
- syndrome is suggested. Phenotypical males with bilateral testes and the female chromosomal comple¬ ment of 46,XX have been reported (de la Chapelle et al.
Suggested News Resources
- Miss Universe Disqualifies Transgender Contestant
- How about people born with swyer's syndrome (XX males) or de la Chapelle's syndrome (XY females.) How about people born with CAIS who are XY, but in every other way female? You are clueless.
Suggested Web Resources
- XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome, for a researcher who characterized it in 1972) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder.
- XX male syndrome definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of
- Nov 1, 2003 The XX male syndrome is also called de la Chapelle syndrome after the Finnish physician Albert de la Chapelle who first described it.
- [De La Chapelle syndrome].
- Mar 3, 2001 OBJECTIVE: The De La Chapelle syndrome (XX male) is a peripheral hypogonadism concerning males with 46,XX karyotype.
- De la Chapelle syndrome - T-Vox
- Feb 15, 2006 XX male syndrome (also called de la Chapelle syndrome) is a rare sex chromosomal disorder in man.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
De La Chapelle Syndrome Topics
Related searchesmacromerine legality
joseph louis gay-lussac
seahenge holme ii
african art cte divoire