A selection of articles related to dead mother.
Original articles from our library related to the Dead Mother. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Dead Mother.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Dead Mother is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Dead Mother books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Video from Nakhon Nayok in Thailand shows a baby monkey clinging to dead mother
- The mother lies lifeless on the ground, the victim of a tragic accident, and her child clings desperately to her motionless body - mystified as to why she isn't moving and unsure what to do next.
- 'Dead' mother reunites with family after five years
- 'Dead' mother reunites with family after five years. Gianea (in blue saree) comes out of the jail on the Tajpur Road in Ludhiana on Friday. Tribune Photo: Himanshu Mahajan.
- Tragic moment baby monkey clings onto dead mother's body
- Tragic moment baby monkey clings onto dead mother's body. This is the moment a baby monkey clings onto its dead mother's body in Thailand after she was hit by a motorcycle. Police officer wounded during cancelled...
- Townsend woman stole dead mother's Social Security, housing benefits
- According to office of U.S. Attorney Carmen M.
- Woman sentenced for collecting dead mother's SSI
- CLEVELAND - A Cleveland woman was sentenced to prison time for collecting her dead mother's Supplemental Security Income for decades. Barbara J. Clark, 63, was sentenced to six months behind bars and ordered to pay $188,973 in restitution for ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.