A selection of articles related to deaf mute.
Original articles from our library related to the Deaf Mute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deaf Mute.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 4:3 And he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 11:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
Deaf Mute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deaf Mute books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "What is Wrong With the Use of The Terms: 'Deaf-mute', 'Deaf and
- "What is Wrong With the Use of The Terms: 'Deaf-mute', 'Deaf and dumb', or ' Hearing- impaired'?" by Nancy Creighton, Pub. Coordinator Nat'l Assoc.
- SOME INCIDENTS IN THE PROGRESS OF DEAF-MUTE
- many quarters.
- The Mighty Mussels: Blind, Deaf, Mute Superheroes
- Blind, Deaf, Mute. Superheroes. By Susan Jewell.
Suggested News Resources
- Chile doesn't include US prof as Pinochet victim
- One man, a deaf-mute, was killed when he simply tried to buy bread and didn't hear an order to stay inside.
- Serna: An 'A' rating for Kapamilya stars
- Sugbo TV is nominated in these categories: TV plugs/PSA (Waste Management), TV special events/feature (Deaf Mute Valedictorian), TV magazine show (Kabilin) and TV news program (Balita sa Sugbo). Of course, this is another feather on the cap of Gov.
- Container and Contained in “The Heart is a Lonely Hunter”
- By Marla Estes, MA “The Heart is a Lonely Hunter” (1968) is based on Carson McCullers' novel of the same name, starring Alan Arkin as deaf-mute John Singer. His best and perhaps only friend is Spiros Antonapoulos, also a deaf-mute.
- Classic Flicks: Forman's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Twins), the paranoid and educated Dale Harding (William Redfield, A New Leaf), the belligerent and profane Taber (Christopher Lloyd, Back to the Future) and "Chief" Bromden (Will Sampson, Orca), the deaf mute six-foot-seven Native American.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deaf-mute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For "deafness", see hearing impairment. For "Deaf" as a cultural term, see Deaf culture. For "inability to speak", see muteness.
- deaf-mute - definition of deaf-mute by the Free Online Dictionary
- deaf-mute also deaf mute (d f my t ) Offensive. n. A person who can neither hear nor speak.
- Group of deaf, mute friends stabbed at bar after thug mistakes sign
- May 1, 2011 A group of deaf friends were stabbed at a bar in Florida after a woman mistook their sign language for gang signs.
- Deaf Mute Press
- Independent publishing site for sci-fi and horror genres.