A selection of articles related to deaf.
Original articles from our library related to the Deaf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deaf.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 11:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
Deaf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deaf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Communicating with People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing in
- People who are deaf or hard of hearing use a variety of ways to communicate.
- Fire Risks for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- THE DEAF AND HARD-OF-HEARING POPULATION . Recommendations for Assisting Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing People in an Evaluation of.
- Children Who Are Deaf-Blind
- Practice Perspectives - Highlighting Information on Deaf-Blindness. National Consortium On Deaf-Blindness. Reported Vision and.
Suggested News Resources
- Subtitle glasses let deaf theater customers enjoy the movies
- Going to the movies can be pretty frustrating if you're hard of hearing. At home you can turn on the closed captioning, but in a public theater you're left trying to read lips.
- Stoke council deaf service cuts halted by High Court
- The High Court has ordered Stoke-on-Trent City Council to halt plans to cut educational support for deaf children. The court is considering a legal challenge by the National Deaf Children's Society (NDCS) for the council to reverse its cuts plan.
- Book chronicles history of Kansas School for the Deaf, Olathe
- One of the most impressive historical pictorial books about Kansas School for the Deaf and Olathe is being published by the Deaf Cultural Center next month.
- Educational excursion
- Nichols is heading to South Korea with 14 other deaf persons Monday for a five-day trip to learn about the country's culture as well as visit a school for the deaf and meet deaf business owners.
- Principal of school for the deaf in Millcreek resigns, chastising leadership
- By Rosemary Winters Just one week into the new school year, Jill Radford has resigned as principal of Jean Massieu School of the Deaf in Millcreek, citing differences with the superintendent of the Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hearing impairment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- When applied to humans, the term hearing impaired is rejected by the deaf culture movement, where the terms deaf and hard-of-hearing are preferred.
- National Association of the Deaf
- 1 day ago NAD is a non-profit organization designed to empower Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals.
- Deaf Linx: Resources and guides for the Deaf community
- Information about technology, sign language, interpreting, and education.
- Deaf websites. World sites and Links. Deaf web site. Events
- 20110830 16:49:24 Deaf, DeafWorld, Deaf websites, deafsites, deaf sites, deafness, Deaf Events.
- Contains articles on entertainment, sports, language, and cultural pride. Features contacts, information for advertisers, and video presentations.
Related searchesmike piazza high school
mexico city urban problems
battle of sarhu background
malawi food crisis
occidental college campus
list of herbs and spices toxic herbs