A selection of articles related to deaf.
Original articles from our library related to the Deaf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deaf.
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 11:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 4:3 And he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy. 19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Deaf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deaf books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- When It Comes To Domestic Abuse And Sexual Assault Reporting, Deaf Women Are
- RTR4KTS9 (1) A choir performs a hymn in sign language at St. Elizabeth of Hungary in New York's Manhattan during a Christmas service for its deaf congregation, Dec. 21, 2014.
- Deaf cheerleaders sign their team spirit
- "Deaf cheerleaders sign the cheers, and they aren't always quiet — some will use their voices," says Roberta Gage, cheerleading coach at Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. "They just can't hear.
- Felicia Foinmbam: I taught my deaf children to speak
- When Felicia Foinmbam, a management assistant in a Pharmaceutical company, gave birth to her first child, everything appeared normal until the baby turned four. “He could not utter a single thing. I was worried and wanted to have him checked but my ...
- Meet 'Marguerite,' A Tone-Deaf Opera Singer Who's Determined To Perform
- Imagine the worst opera singer ever. Now imagine that she's determined to perform in public. That's the premise of an award-winning French satire that's based on a true story.
- Deaf rabbi shares Holocaust history with students
- Rabbi Yehoshua Soudakoff took the Kirk Auditorium stage at the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind on Feb. 29 for a special presentation, “The Holocaust Through Deaf Eyes.” Soudakoff is currently executive director of the Jewish Deaf Foundation ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessouth lanarkshire towns and villages
the case for christ overview
equivalence class examples