A selection of articles related to deafness.
Original articles from our library related to the Deafness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deafness.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Deafness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deafness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deafness and Hearing Loss
- Deafness and Hearing Loss (FS3) cells of the inner ear or the nerves that supply it. These hearing losses can range from mild to profound.
- Understanding the Genetics of Deafness
- Aug 4, 2003 Harvard Medical School Center for Hereditary Deafness Understanding the genetic causes of deafness has important benefits.
- PREVENTION OF HEARING IMPAIRMENT FROM CHRONIC OTITIS
- held at. The CIBA Foundation, London, U.K..
- Deafness, an Introduction
- Deafness, an Introduction. There are very different kinds of deafness and hard-of- hearing: prelingual, postlingual and presbycusis.
Suggested News Resources
- Earthquake Helps 'Cure' Man's Deafness
- A Washington, DC, man regained his hearing after the East Coast earthquake -- several months after losing it during a fall on Father's Day. "It was God's blessing," Robert Valderzak told ABCNews.com, his voice shaking with emotion.
- Earthquake 'Cures' Veteran's Deafness
- By KATIE MOISSE After the quake, 75-year-old Robert Valderzak could hear for the first time since Father's day. (ABC News) For Robert Valderzak of Washington, DC, Tuesday's earthquake was a miracle.
- Big benefits from treating deafness early
- Mrs Cairns said because her daughter's deafness would be treated early, she did not see any limitations on Isabel's future.
- Odds and ends: Earthquake cures deafness, psychic octopus, pet plastic surgery
- It made an orangutan belch and snakes writhe, and it cured a man of deafness. He'd lost his hearing two months ago in a fall, and after the quake it came back.
- Williams named executive director of the Sammi Awards
- She recently served as chief operating officer at the Hearing, Speech & Deafness Center and was responsible for direct service programs, internal and external communication, community partnerships, and fundraising.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesxiangqi books
corazon aquino presidency
sydney swans history