A selection of articles related to deafness.
Original articles from our library related to the Deafness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deafness.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Deafness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deafness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vitamin Supplement Cocktail Linked To Slowed Hereditary Deafness
- A regimen of beta carotene (precursor to vitamin A), vitamins C and E and magnesium has been linked to slow progression of hereditary deafness in the mice with a connexin 26 gene deletion.
- Highway to hearing hell: Musicians and the danger of deafness
- But deafness isn't only a concern for rock musicians, or drum and bass DJs – from classical violinists to pop singers, in recent years it's become clear that anyone around music a lot has reason to be equally worried.
- AC/DC postpones US tour as Brian Johnson risks deafness
- Australian rock band AC/DC are postponing the rest of their US tour after singer Brian Johnson was warned he is going deaf.
- Evaluating “Tone Deafness”: Metroid Prime: Federation Forces and Paper Mario
- What a maelstrom of opinions last week's Nintendo Direct brought! You had everyone loving the localization announcement of Rhythm Heaven Megamix and the mechs of Kirby: Planet Robobot, cautiously optimistic over the New 3DS's VC (“where's the ...
- WIAA state girls basketball: Cassie Bossert doesn't let her deafness slow her
- Cassie Bossert, a guard on the WIAA state tournament-bound Mineral Point girls basketball team, has been deaf since birth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.