Death And Dying
A selection of articles related to death and dying.
Original articles from our library related to the Death And Dying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Death And Dying.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Death And Dying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Death And Dying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chronicle/Talk About Death: Why Dying is Becoming a Family Dinner Topic
- Chronicle/Talk About Death: Why Dying is Becoming a Family Dinner Topic. The Conversation Project. UPDATED 10:39 AM EDT Apr 20, 2016.
- Are Families Ready For The Death And Dying Conversation?
- The Institute of Medicine (IOM) believes the time is right for a national dialogue to normalize the emotions on death and dying.
- Death star signals: 'Space beats' create music from dying stars
- Death star signals: 'Space beats' create music from dying stars. Published time: 2 May, 2016 16:28. Get short URL.
- Doctor-assisted dying bill restricted to adults facing 'foreseeable' death
- Doctor-assisted death will be restricted to mentally competent adults who have serious and incurable illness, disease or disability under new legislation tabled in Parliament today.
- Approaching death makes dying declaration 'reliable evidence': lawyer
- And Kyle Jansen, a 30-year-old drug dealer, had heroin for sale, prosecutor Scott Van Alstine said Tuesday as he outlined the Crown's position during closing submissions at Phelps's manslaughter trial in B.C. Supreme Court.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Death And Dying Topics
distinct society charlottetown accord
flixborough disaster background