Death At An Early Age
A selection of articles related to death at an early age.
Original articles from our library related to the Death At An Early Age. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Death At An Early Age.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Death At An Early Age is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Death At An Early Age books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tobacco tragedy prompts support of anti-smoking legislation
- “My mom was smoking in the car. “I said, 'Mom, Nat King Cole just died of lung cancer. Why are you smoking?
- Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, composer - obituary
- His early music outraged audiences in the 1960s with its dissonance and unorthodoxy, but, like many before him, he gradually became a less dissonant though rarely less interesting composer.
- Love in the Time of Viagra
- Heyman dedicates her story “In Love With Murray” about an affair between a married, middle-aged artist and a much younger woman, to Malamud's memory. Though some details (one wonders which) are doubtless ...
- Queen of the Courts: How Ora Washington Helped Philly 'Forget the Depression'
- The fifth of nine children, she worked on her parents' small farm from an early age, mainly doing household tasks since her father did not want his daughters working in the fields.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.