Death When Death Is Imminent
A selection of articles related to death when death is imminent.
Original articles from our library related to the Death When Death Is Imminent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Death When Death Is Imminent.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Death When Death Is Imminent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Death When Death Is Imminent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- (Photo: Getty Images)
- Asked for comment about the necromancer's sage predictions on the imminent death of their medium, hip-hop artists around the country replied, “Who's Gene Simmons?” In related news, Donald Trump could probably use “Love Gun” as his campaign song if ...
- 'The Walking Dead' Spoilers: Season 6, Episode 14 'Twice As Far' Proves That
- The death of Alexandria's surgeon will end the only same-sex relationship currently playing out on TWD. Denise and Tara recently became close, a move that always worries fans that their death is imminent.
- Fresno gunman guilty of murder in restaurant shooting of unarmed patron
- “He believed his life was in imminent danger,” Lee told the jury. The video from a restaurant surveillance camera shows a drunken Khamchan moving his fingers toward Saysanasy's eyes and Saysanasy swatting them away. Lee said Saysanasy had to swat ...
- Mumia supporters revive petition to get hep-C meds
- In 2001, a federal judge overturned the death sentence and told city prosecutors they had to give him a new death penalty hearing or let him serve the state-mandated penalty of life in prison without parole.
- 8 Movies That Harry Dean Stanton Made Better Just by Being in Them
- A woman (Romy Schneider) with an incurable illness—an extreme rarity in the movie's near-future setting—is offered the chance to have her imminent death broadcast to the world. Horrified, she declines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Death When Death Is Imminent Topics
muhajir urdu massacre of alighar
k v puttappa