A selection of articles related to death.
Original articles from our library related to the Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 13 - Death
- The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form. Meaning: transformation, (sudden)...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Death books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man shot to death in Wicker Park, 5 others wounded across city
- A man was fatally shot in the Wicker Park neighborhood Wednesday night and five others have been wounded in shootings since Wednesday morning. A 19-year-old man died after getting shot in the head in the 1200 block of North Milwaukee Avenue ...
- Texas executes death-row inmate who killed 5, blamed slain ex-wife
- Death row prisoner Coy Wayne Wesbrook appears in a February 2016 photograph at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice Polunsky Unit outside Livingston, Texas. The state executed him Wednesday. (AP photo).
- How Rory Feek Will Keep Joey's Legacy of Love Alive After Her Death: She
- In the wake of Joey Feek's death, the country singer's loved ones prepared to lay her to rest – but Joey's spirit will continue to be felt.
- Army vet stabbed to death in Israel attack
- A former Army officer and veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was stabbed to death Tuesday in Israel, in an attack that has been condemned by senior U.S. leaders.
- Man, 22, stabbed to death in San Gabriel
- A 22-year-old man was found stabbed to death on Huntington Drive in San Gabriel. (KABC). KABC.
Related searchesneuroimaging history
wiccan chat rooms
bells palsy complications
royal icing ingredients
uucp uucp for mail routing