- BHS is slipping further behind rivals Primark and Debenhams in high street fight
- Debenhams is insulated to an extent by its relatively large market share, but it is hard enough for BHS to maintain its low scores, let alone make inroads against its competitors.
- 3 Stocks With Surprisingly Strong Growth Prospects: J Sainsbury plc, Debenhams
- Also set to benefit from an improving UK economy is Debenhams(LSE: DEB). Like Sainsbury's its customers have traded down to cheaper alternatives in recent years. But with consumer confidence on the rise and interest rates set to remain low over the ...
- What Would a 'Brexit' Mean For NEXT plc, ASOS plc, Debenhams Plc & Marks and
- The looming spectre of 'Brexit' is becoming an increasingly-critical factor across all domestic industries.
- 3 Of The Best Turnaround Stocks: AstraZeneca plc, Debenhams Plc And
- In recent years, Debenhams (LSE: DEB) has struggled to come to terms with a changing UK consumer landscape. With household budgets having come under sustained pressure from wage growth that has consistently fallen behind inflation, consumers have ...
- DEBENHAMS PLC ADR (OTCMKTS:DBHSY) Sellers Increased By 800% Their Shorts
- The stock of DEBENHAMS PLC ADR (OTCMKTS:DBHSY) registered an increase of 800% in short interest. DBHSY's total short interest was 900 shares in March as published by FINRA. Its up 800% from 100 shares, reported previously.
Debenhams is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Debenhams books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskingdom of awsan
music of botswana folk music