- Paris Fashion Week: The autumn/winter 2016 shows were all about intimacy
- They should be the focus – the ostensible reality extracted from the spectacle, if we're talking in Debordian terms. In Paris, there was a new sense of intimacy to those, too.
- Videogames and the art of spatial storytelling
- In many Punchdrunk shows, audience members are left to wander an expansive, often ghoulishly eerie landscape in a kind of Debordian dérive, drifting where their interests, the characters, or currents of other viewers take them.
- SUZANNE GOLDENBERG Work
- Work, importantly, refuses to hide the labor that went into its production and thus participate in the obfuscation that is central to both Marx's concept of commodity fetishism and, later, to the construction of spectacle in the Debordian sense.
- Sigmar Polke's Dreamy, Trippy Art Went Deeper than Pop
- There is no Debordian spectacular society portrayed. Rather, Kohlhöfer traces the tension between a dreamy Polke and emotionless trance. The camera takes very unusual perspectives.
Debordian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Debordian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
alan ayckbourn works
zebra danio feeding
may ball oxford equivalent