- Milwaukee Symphony sparkles in concert of Ravel, Debussy
- Märkl, conducting without a score, and the orchestra gave a vibrant performance of Debussy's "La Mer (The Sea).
- Utah Symphony and Ballet West collaborate, perform Gershwin, Debussy, Ravel
- Dancers from Ballet West will perform to Louis Moreau Gottschalk's “Grande Tarantelle,” Maurice Ravel's Concerto in G Major for Piano and Orchestra and Claude Debussy's “Jeux, Poème dansé” (see content advisory below). Additionally, the orchestra will ...
- Arts Q&A: Jazz man David Lyttle on Rain Man, Debussy & Bacharach
- Arts Q&A: Jazz man David Lyttle on Rain Man, Debussy & Bacharach. Brian Campbell puts artists on the spot about what really matters to them. This week: MOBO-nominated Co Armagh jazz musician David Lyttle.
- Pacific Harp Project = Works of Grandjany, Debussy, Ravel, Liszt & others
- We get some arrangements of harp “standards” performed by the Wards that includes pieces most non-harpists know, such as the positively ethereal Danses Sacree et Profane of Debussy and the equally rapturous Introduction and Allegro of Ravel. (I happen ...
- Debussy-Szkrjabin-zongoraestet ad a Zeneakadémián Szokolay Balázs
- Debussy-Szkrjabin-zongoraestet ad a Zeneakadémia nagytermében Szokolay Balázs szerdán A fekete-fehér színei című sorozat keretében. "Mindig is izgatott Szkrjabinnak, ennek az egzaltált zseninek a zenéje, akinek érett stílusa félreismerhetetlenül ...
Debussy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Debussy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmordechai eliyahu chief rabbi
roman religion religious festivals
nike inc advertisement controversies
alfred de musset poetry
after muhammads death