A selection of articles related to debye forces.
Original articles from our library related to the Debye Forces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Debye Forces.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Debye Forces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Debye Forces books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Importance of the Debye interaction in organic solutions: Henry's law
- The importance of Debye forces (i.e., dipole-induced dipole interactions) in separation science has not been fully appreciated.
- Molecular Properties of Gases, Liquids and Solids ( ) ( ( )62
- What is the origin for the Debye forces?
- Surface forces and their contribution to adhesion and adherence in
- On this basis DEBYE, and later FALKENHAGEN detected the induction mechanism of interaction (also dipole-induced dipole interaction or DEBYE forces).
- Digital Biology
- 3.5.1 Debye forces .
Suggested Web Resources
- Van der Waals force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This interaction is sometimes called Debye force after Peter J.W. Debye.
- a discussion of the strength of van der Waals dispersion forces
- The third kind of interactions (known as Debye forces) are normally overlooked at this level as being relatively minor compared with the first two.
- Debye explains the mechanism of van der Waals forces
- VAN DER WAALS' COHESIVE FORCES. (Die van der Waalsschen Kohäsionskräfte). P.
- Van der Waals' Forces - Physics
- Also Known As: London disperson forces,Keesom forces,Debye forces. Related Articles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.