A selection of articles related to decanonized saints.
Original articles from our library related to the Decanonized Saints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Decanonized Saints.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women,...
New Testament >> The Acts
Decanonized Saints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Decanonized Saints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Remarks on St. Christopher
- saints “de-canonized.” Among those dropped from the universal calendar is St.
- The 'Lectures on Faith': A Case Study in Decanonization
- lighted the problematic procedure of decanonization in a church characterized ..
- Todd Rundgren opens Community Concert Hall season
- Aug 27, 2011 At the core of the play is a list of eight saints, such as Saint Christopher and Saint Mary. Madagalene, which not be de-canonized.
- 'SANTA BARBARA'
- recently de-canonized Saint Barbara. Daniel Devoto has noted the popular refrain3 and elsewhere Marie Laffranquc!
- "Gender The Missing Ingredient," "DeCanonizing the Saints of Academia,". " Rethinking Courses to Include Gender.
Suggested Web Resources
- Why has the Catholic Church not de-canonized Saint William of
- Added to that, I'm not sure saints can be de-canonized. Note: There are comments associated with this question.
- When was St. Christopher de-canonized
- When was St. Christopher de-canonized? Improve.
- set down 2000 years ago." Decanonized saints - If the church can actually name a saint, and get it wrong, how can it possibly claim to be guided by God?
- HELP!!NEED SAINT SARAH/SAINT BRIGID STATUES - Democratic Underground
- I collect religious statues and relics and have looked EVERYWHERE for statues of these two decanonized saints!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.