A selection of articles related to deceitful workers.
Original articles from our library related to the Deceitful Workers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deceitful Workers.
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- Sign Characteristics: Leo
- Quadruplicity Fixed Day of the week Sunday Birthstones Ruby Diamond Colours Red Yellow Orange Flowers Sunflower Mimosa Metals Gold Essences Incense Bergamot Orange Animals Dog Panther Canary GENERAL FEATURES Fire sign ruled by the Sun, symbol of strength and...
Astrology >> Leo
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Deceitful Workers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deceitful Workers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Identifying True Believers
- Obviously not. They are deceitful workers, false apostles, but they don't appear so . Therefore, we cannot always tell the difference between the false and the true.
- The Work of Satan
- 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, “For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.
- The Madness of Mormonism
- 2 Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
- analysis of a cult
- false witnesses and deceitful workers will arise. They will preach a different. Jesus, a different Gospel and have a different Spirit.
- II CORINTHIANS 11:1-15
- Most expositors think II Corinthians 11:5 was sarcasm about the deceitful workers in Corinth who claimed to be chiefest or super-apostles.
Suggested News Resources
- An open letter to area pastors
- For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers
- For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
- 2 Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful
- Deceitful workers - Impostors. People who practice various arts to impose on others. They were crafty, and fraudulent, and hypocritical.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful
- 2 Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.