A selection of articles related to decibel uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Decibel Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Decibel Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Decibel Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Decibel Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Link Budget Calculation
- To understand why we use dB to make calculations on wireless links.
- AD8304 160 dB Range (100 pA –10 mA) Logarithmic Converter
- reduced to 800 mV, that is, the slope becomes 5 mV/dB. In those applications needing a higher slope, the buffer can provide voltage gain.
- EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING-TIRUNELVELI
- the decibel uses base-10 logarithms to compute ratios, the neper uses base e ≈. 2.71828.
Suggested Web Resources
- Decibel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Uses. [edit.
- Decibels Demystified
- Dec 11, 2005 Electrical engineers who need to understand what a decibel is, and how to use it, need not panic - it really is fully comprehensible.
- Gentoo Linux Documentation -- Decibel Audio Player
- Decibel mostly uses Python, gtk+, and gstreamer. It also needs a few Gnome libraries to handle the Gnome keyring for Last.fm integration.
- decibel: Definition from Answers.com
- The name decibel was in regular use by 1929 [Martin W. H. Bell Sys.
- Why Use Decibels?
- Why should we use decibels, which involve extra mathematics? They have are a number of advantages. Gain and Signal Strengths.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.