Decision Making Principles
A selection of articles related to decision making principles.
Original articles from our library related to the Decision Making Principles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Decision Making Principles.
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Making A Difference - The Hanged Man
- A woman walks in the bare coldness and desolation of the Himalayas in wintertime. The sun is her only companion in a contemplative foot tour in which she thinks over the faded dreams, disappointments, unpleasant activities and unhappy relationship that make...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- Happiness is a decision
- Happiness is transpersonal divine joy and fulfillment in creating and connecting. It is the outbursting purity of the Universe. In happiness one is opening up to the fullest for life, her gifts, possibilities and challenges. This implies that happiness is not...
Mind >> Meditation
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Decision Making Principles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Decision Making Principles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't overlook the basics in running a business
- After all, you are creating a business and philosophy that embraces your principles, products and people, which are the keys to your business. ... Involving them in the decision-making process also can encourage productivity and make them feel valued.
- Beyond the viral video
- I think some founding principles of the no-excuses philosophy, principles born in the 1990s that survive in schools today, need fundamental overhaul. I also think there is evidence that the same people and institutions who created no-excuses ideas can ...
- Election-year worries cooled Florida legislators' feuding
- “Elections have consequences, and elections may guide some decision-making,” said Sen. Anitere .... Corcoran disagrees, noting that economic incentive grants allow government to pick winners and losers, against the free-market principles of the party.
- Some activists in Ohio GOP stronghold mixed on Kasich bid
- "I feel like people are making a decision for Trump out of anger," Viars said. "I would just ask my conservative friends who like Trump to look at the records.
- Church leaders, politics an uneasy mix
- “I have a strong belief that our faith and moral compass should serve as a guide in the decision process, as well as everything else in life,” Thomas said. “The overall thrust is not ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.