Declared Philippine Independence
A selection of articles related to declared philippine independence.
Original articles from our library related to the Declared Philippine Independence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Declared Philippine Independence.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Declared Philippine Independence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Declared Philippine Independence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Creating Frankenstein: The Saudi export of Wahhabism
- Make no mistake, Saudi Arabia's new assertiveness is not a declaration of independence from the United States. On the contrary, Mohammed Bin Salman made that very clear in a recent Economist interview that it is designed to force the US to re-engage in ...
- Binay camp twits Aquino over 2010 win: Respect people's will
- The camp of Vice President Jejomar Binay on Saturday slammed President Benigno Aquino III for saying the Philippines could have been a better country in the past years if Mar Roxas won the 2010 vice presidential race. ...
- A family affair
- FOR decades political instability, a boom-and-bust economy and endemic corruption earned the Philippines the moniker of the “sick man of Asia”. But during the ...
- Islamic State spreads its wings in South East Asia
- The Islamic State (IS) likely will create a branch in the Philippines and declare the southern island of Mindanao a Wilayat (province) in 2016. .... However, the ASG and a few smaller groups continue to fight to create an independent Moro homeland.
- BNN to be upgraded to ministerial
- President Jokowi has called for a stronger fight against the drug trade.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.