- JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler 6.0.2
- JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an open source tool for decompiling Flash SWF files, extracting, editing or replacing their contents. At a minimum you might use the program to grab images, videos or music from an SWF. You could also tweak an applet, ...
- Edit and explore Flash SWFs with Free Flash Decompiler
- If you need to know more about a Windows executable then there are plenty of low-level tools which can help: PEStudio analyses the file itself, Resource Hacker gives you access to its icons and images, Process Monitor records what it does, and so on.
- Android Studio 1.2 Reaches Beta, Adds Built-In Decompiler, Inline Debugger
- Another big headlining feature is a built-in decompiler. This can be immensely helpful for understanding what's happening inside of 3rd-party libraries that are poorly documented or misbehaving. Thanks to IntelliJ 14.
- C/C++ decompiler translates programs, no source code needed
- With a new decompiler for C/C++, developers can gain insight into the workings of a program without looking at source code. That's the plan for Snowman, which the project's lead developer hopes to make akin to an LLVM for decompilation. Snowman ...
Decompiler is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Decompiler books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.