- Apple decryption debate: Obama says 'dangers are real'; cannot take an
- Apple, one of the world's largest technology companies, is challenging the government's request that it help the FBI access data on a cellphone that was used in the San Bernardino, California, attack that killed 14 people.
- Proposed Senate bill penalizing resistance to decryption requests nears
- Unlike previous reports, Reuters said the soon to be proposed legislation would apply civil penalties to companies resisting or refusing proper government decryption requests, not criminalization.
- Some Lawmakers Want To Punish Tech Firms That Defy Decryption Orders
- Legislation that penalizes pushback on decryption orders is expected as early as next week.
- Guide to Who Holds The Decryption Keys for 16 Cloud and Backup Services
- key and cloud As many people are now learning, simply knowing that something is encrypted is not enough. Encryption, like security, exists on a continuum that runs between safety and convenience, and it's important to know where on that continuum your ...
Decryption is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Decryption books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
christmas number one single
fox kids history