A selection of articles related to deemed universities.
Original articles from our library related to the Deemed Universities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deemed Universities.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Chaos Magick
- ...all Nature was all Chaos, The rounded body of all things in one, The living elements at war with lifelessness... The Metamorphosis, Ovid Chaos magick is the fruit of Austin Osman Spare and Peter Carroll's rebellion against the traditional magickal systems...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Deemed Universities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deemed Universities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can audit private deemed universities: CAG to HRD Ministry
- NEW DELHI: The Comptroller & Auditor General of India has finally opened a window which could allow for a government audit of private deemed to be universities. The CAG is learnt to have communicated to the human resource development ministry that ...
- UGC lets deemed private universities have 6 off-centre campuses
- NEW DELHI: Barely three months after the University Grants Commission (UGC) issued notice to 10 deemed universities, including prestigious ones like the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, for having off-centre campuses without clearance, it has ...
- UGC has allowed deemed universities to have off-campus centres
- The HRD (Human Resource Development) ministry has accepted a proposal made by the UGC (University Grants Commission) which allows private deemed universities to set up upto six campuses beyond approved geographical boundaries. According to ...
- Deemed Private Universities Now to Get Six Off-Centre Campuses
- The UGC has recently made it clear that the deemed private universities can have up to six off-centre campuses. The commission recently had issued notice to 10 deemed universities for having off-centre campuses without proper clearance.
- Campus Debate Over Captain's Expulsion Hangs Over Yale's Success
- The details of the episode and whether Montague was deemed guilty of the accusation remain unclear, but his father, while declining to discuss the case in detail, said in an interview that his son had been expelled.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.