A selection of articles related to deer.
Original articles from our library related to the Deer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deer.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Deer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deer - Damage - Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management
- D-25. DEER. PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF WILDLIFE DAMAGE — 1994.
- Deer factsheet
- White-Tailed Deer. Over the past 30 years, especially the past decade, populations of white-tailed deer.
- Deer management mechs.
- The Suburban Deer Technical Committee of the Wildlife. Society's Wildlife Damage 2 Managing White-Tailed Deer in Suburban Environments.
- DEER CONTROL IN HOME GARDENS
- Use an integrated approach of repelling and restricting deer to reduce damage to the home garden.
- WISCONSIN'S DEER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Deer Management Program INTRODUCTION.
Suggested News Resources
- The last of a tribe: 100 years ago today, the Ishi legend was born
- In the days that would follow, it would be determined he was the sole survivor of a small band whose carefully hidden camp overlooking Deer Creek in Tehama County was broken up three years earlier.
- Deer wanders into Wash. hospital
- 26 (UPI) -- Workers at a Washington state hospital said they were shocked when a deer wandered into the facility through the automatic doors at the ambulance bay.
- Deer Lodge's Rialto is truly a community theater
- Deer Lodge is a not a booming place (its per capita income is $14883, according to the 2000 census), but when the cost estimate came in at $3.5 million due to strict building codes for theaters, the town did not flinch.
- Into the Garden: Some bulbs you'll like, but deer won't
- Also known as flowering onion, they are largely immune to deer, mice, chipmunks and voles. Many of these may self-sow in the garden. Tuck them among clumps of summer-flowering perennials so the fading foliage will be hidden.
- Tosa West survives miscues, beats Brown Deer in double overtime
- Brown Deer's quarterback Drew Worth is taken down by Robert Henry Davis at home against Wauwatosa West in a 13-19 loss on Friday, Aug. 26. Photo By CT Kruger By Steven L.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deer (singular and plural) are the ruminant mammals forming the family Cervidae .
- White-Tailed Deer - Animals
- Learn all you wanted to know about white-tailed deer with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- Deer Hunting Information At Your Fingertips | Whitetail Deer | Deer
- Find out everything you need to know about whitetail deer and bowhunting deer.
- White-tailed Deer - Odocoileus virginianus - NatureWorks
- White-tailed Deer The white-tailed deer is tan or brown in the summer and grayish brown in winter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescasti connubii abortion
german beer alcohol content
ceramic electrical properties