A selection of articles related to deerstongue.
Original articles from our library related to the Deerstongue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Deerstongue.
- Deerstongue: Correspondences
- Frasera speciosa; Liatris odoratissima Folk Names: Vanilla Leaf, Wild Vanilla Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Lust, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
Deerstongue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deerstongue books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PIPE CEREMONY
- Deers tongue leaf (Trilisa ordoratissima) is another herb used in some smoking mixtures, as it tastes like tobacco.
- INDEX FOR 2011 HERBALPEDIA Abelmoschus moschatus
- Carphephorus odoratissimus--Deerstongue. Carpinus caroliniana—Hornbeam, American. Carthamus tinctorius--Safflower.
- Post-Drought Vegetation Dynamics on Arid Rangelands in Southern
- desert marigold, Dakota vervain, purple scorpionhead, deerstongue, and gray goosefoot. Russian thistle basal cover was > 0.01% in.
- Herbs & their Magickal Properties
- Deerstongue : Lust, Psychic Powers. Devils Bit : Exorcism, Love, Protection, Lust.
Suggested News Resources
- Edible flower salad
- Start with a bag of spring mix, herb salad mix, or your own blend of colorful and interestingly-shaped lettuces such as red oak, red romaine, deers-tongue, or petite red tango.
Suggested Web Resources
- Herb Magic Catalogue: Deer's Tongue
- deers-tongue-leaf. DEER'S TONGUE is used by many folks for Luck in Love Affairs and in Court Cases.
- Deers Tongue Leaf Powder - 1 lb
- Deers Tongue Leaf Powder - 1 lb.
- Lettuce Relic - Red Deers Tongue Seeds, Excellent buttery texture
- Dobies of Devon, Vegetable Seeds, Lettuce Relic - Red Deers Tongue Seeds, Excellent buttery texture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.