A selection of articles related to defensive measures.
Original articles from our library related to the Defensive Measures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Defensive Measures.
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an...
New Testament >> Luke
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- (Sumerian) Tutelary Goddess of the city-state of Lagash, Shewas an oracular divinity with the power to interpret dreams and omens. She also held a position as protectress of the common-folk, related to which She was invoked as an overseer of fair and accurate...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Defensive Measures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Defensive Measures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Defensive Measures Taken Now Can Help Prevent Financial Crisis Later
- But by then, people do not always have the benefit of rationally contemplated advance planning and instead have to rely on ordinary coping mechanisms, a tenuous measure at best.
- DHS Releases Guidance for Sharing Cyber Threat Indicators and Defensive Measures
- The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued guidance to facilitate and promote timely and proper sharing of cyber threat indicators (CTIs) and defensive measures (DMs) under the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015 (CISA), which was ...
- Tag archives: defensive measures
- CISA cybersecurity Earlier this month, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Justice (DOJ) issued joint interim guidance on private entities' sharing of cyber threat indicators and defensive measures with the government and ...
- Defensive Measures
- GRAND FORKS, ND (WDAZ-TV) - It's late at night. You're walking to your car, and someone grabs you. What do you do?
- President Obama Signs Cybersecurity Act of 2015 into Law
- With respect to measures that may be taken by a private entity to protect themselves, the Act authorizes private entities to monitor and use defensive measures to protect their information systems (and those of consenting entities). However, measures ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Defensive Measures Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about king
bush doctrine preemption
anton chekhov influence
honda civic international marketing