Defibrillated Or Cardioverted
- Strategies for the Prehospital Treatment of Stable Ventricular Tachycardia
- Pulseless v tach is typically treated with advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) interventions, including CPR, defibrillation and antidysrhythmics.1 Unstable v tach is most often treated with electrical cardioversion.
- The cold heart facts: A look at how the heart works
- I once asked my friend, a brilliant cardiologist, why he chose that specialty. “Well,” he grinned.
- School Policy Leads Nurse to Shock Conscious Boy with AED
- It appears the “automatic synchronization feature” detected R waves, and synchronized cardioversion was delivered rather than defibrillation.
- Constitutively Active Acetylcholine-Dependent Potassium Current Increases
- Electrical cardioversion (ECV), a mainstay in atrial fibrillation (AF) treatment, is unsuccessful in up to 10–20% of patients.
- Medicine Meets Milan: EHRA EUROPACE-CardioStim 2015 to Showcase
- MILAN, ITALY — Highlights and themes running through the upcoming European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) EUROPACE-CardioStim 2015 meeting include the newest technologies, the need to involve patients more, and ways to better minimize risk ...
Defibrillated Or Cardioverted is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Defibrillated Or Cardioverted books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.