A selection of articles related to define.
Original articles from our library related to the Define. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Define.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
Define is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Define books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tuesday's Republican primaries could define race—or not
- WASHINGTON (AP) — Tuesday's primaries could provide a defining moment in the race for the Republican nomination for president — or not. So far, Donald Trump has been winning most of the primaries, but he's only been collecting 43 percent of the ...
- Zhirinovsky's Party Calls To Define Gorbachev, Yeltsin Policies 'Criminal'
- Russia's Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) has filed a document with parliament to define as "criminal and destructive" the policies of Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev and Russia's first president, Boris Yeltsin.
- 'The Story Of Hong Gildong' Helps Define Korean Sense Of Identity
- Sometimes, a single character can help define a country's sense of self. Here in the U.S.
- Tuesday's Republican primaries could define race
- WASHINGTON — Tuesday's primaries could provide a defining moment in the race for the Republican nomination for president — or not. So far, Donald Trump has been winning most of the primaries, but he's only been collecting 43 percent of the delegates.
- Fractal Design Define Nano S Case Review
- At first glance you may well think the Fractal Design Define Nano S mini tower case supports a Micro-ATX motherboard but in fact it is Mini-ITX.