Definition Of Spirituality
A selection of articles related to definition of spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Definition Of Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Definition Of Spirituality.
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Milky yellow, peach, green, white or clear crystals. Soft. Red/Pink: Receptive. Element: Water. Powers: Doubles the power (all calcites doubles the power) of any energy directed to it. Also directs energy to specific points. Fosters spirituality, creates...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Definition Of Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Definition Of Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Connection: an exploration of spirituality in nursing care
- This paper aims to explore the meaning of spirituality in relation to nursing care using concept synthesis.
Suggested News Resources
- Aregbesola Preaches Religious Tolerance, Harmony
- Each of the religions has its clear definition of spirituality and once we all understand this and come to a clear acceptance of maturity of being tolerant of others, there will not be religious conflict”, he noted.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spirituality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- more about how the different religions define spirituality.
- Definition of Spirituality
- The definition of spirituality is that which relates to or affects the human spirit.
- spirituality - definition of spirituality by the Free Online Dictionary
- spir·i·tu·al·i·ty (sp r -ch - l -t ). n. pl.
- Spirituality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- spir·i·tu·al·i·ty. noun \ˌspir-i-chə-ˈwa-lə-tē\. plural spir·i·tu·al·i·ties.
- Google Answers: Spirituality
- Feb 3, 2003 Hello Qpet, I've been working on your question for many hours and have read through hundreds of definitions of spirituality.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Definition Of Spirituality Topics
Related searchespappuss hexagon theorem
first families of virginia
pyrgi tablets etruscan vocabulary
brit milah milah lshem giur
mass marketing definition