A selection of articles related to definition.
Original articles from our library related to the Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Definition.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Regulators fog up definition of 'control over target firm'
- In August 2014, following the Jet-Etihad deal, the market regulator decided to review the definition of control of a target company to bring greater regulatory clarity in mergers and acquisitions (M&As).
- John Kasich's Pa. primary bid may depend on the definition of 'closed.' Here's
- In this Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2015 photo, Republican presidential candidate John Kasich talks to a crowd at Papagallos Restaurant in Keene, N.H.
- City's Definition of 'Affordable' Housing Shifts in Talks
- Top aides to New York Mayor Bill de Blasio are offering compromises in an intense effort to get the City Council to pass his rezoning plan, the linchpin to his affordable-housing program.
- Teen's murder does not meet Iowa law's definition of hate crime
- “As defined by Iowa Code's definition of a hate crime, we don't think it applies to Kedarie's death,” Lt.
- Councillors' efforts to reverse seniors definition fails
- By: Darren MacDonald - Sudbury Northern Life. | Mar 09, 2016 - 9:58 AM | 0.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschyawanprash ingredients
aberdeen coat of arms and motto
cinnamon crunch crispix