- What Scared Dinosaurs? The Terror Croc
- Between 80 and 73 million years ago, when North America was divided in two by the shallow Western Interior Seaway, the marshes and swamps along the coasts were ruled by Deinosuchus. Fossils of this Cretaceous cousin of modern alligators have been ...
- West-central zone gator hunters have best shot at bagging 'Deinosuchus'
- The last one of the "super crocs," Deinosuchus, whose names translates to "terrible crocodile" and which measured 30 feet long and weighed more than 10,000 pounds, met the same fate as the land-bound terrible lizards roughly 65 million years ago.
- Feces, Bite Marks Flesh Out Giant Dino-Eating Crocs
- Last week paleontologists announced their conclusions after analyzing pieces of 79-million-year-old fossilized dung, or coprolites, that appear to be the first known droppings from Deinosuchus.
- Descubren cocodrilo marino del tamaño de un "monstruo"
- No obstante, muchos linajes de cocodrilos se han extinguido desde la época de ese y otros gigantes, como el caimán Deinosuchus, quedando solo los cocodrilos marinos modernos estrechamente emparentados. Los dientes del nuevo carnívoro sugieren ...
- Monster-Size Marine Crocodile Discovered
- Since the time of this and other giants such as the alligator Deinosuchus, many crocodile lineages have died out, leaving today's saltwater crocs closely related. The carnivore's teeth may hint at what it fed on in the ancient ocean.
Deinosuchus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Deinosuchus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeijer working at meijer
jonathan rhys-meyers private life
le havre history
hal roach studios
basilan people and culture